NCERT Solution for Hindi 9 – Hindi (kshitij): Chapter 1 do bailon ki katha. Here is NCERT’s solution for do bailon ki Katha question answer. Here a video solution is also provided for do Bailon ki Katha which is full of answers and illustrations and explains the full chapters of Hindi taught in Class 9. Those who are studying in class 9 and seek ncert solutions for class 9 Hindi chapter 1 of NCERT textbooks this is the best place for do bailon ki katha class 9 question answer. When the students study the course, they should find the answers to the questions asked about do bailon ki katha class 9 here. We will also provide the answers to class 9 kritika chapter 1 question answer.
NCERT Solution Class 9 Hindi Kshitij Chapter 1 Details:-
Through the story of two bulls, Premchand has described the emotional relationship between the farming society and the animals. In this story, he also told that freedom is not easily found, one has to struggle again and again for it. Thus, this story is indirectly related to the spirit of the freedom movement. Along with this, Premchand has used and developed the story-tradition of Panchatantra and Hitopadesh in the story of two bulls.
class 9 hindi chapter 1 question answer pdf Download
Benefits of Solution of Kshitij NCERT Solutions for Class 9
These answers provided by the team of school answer will be helping to you understand in a better way. Here class 9 Hindi chapter 1 do Bailon ki Katha solution will be provided to get good marks in your exam.
Ncert solutions for class 9 Hindi chapter 1 – Video
Ncert solutions for class 9 Hindi chapter 1 to watch video click on this image below
Here in this section, we will provide the video link solution of do bailon ki katha question answer for better understanding of the class 9 hindi chapter 1 do bailon ki katha you can also watch other video on our official channel partner School answer.
Summary about the writer of do bailon ki katha – Premchand
Premchand was born in the year 1880 in Lamhi village of Banaras. The original name was Dhanpat Rai. Premchand’s childhood was spent in deprivation and education BA Only till now. He did a job in the education department but did not cooperate. Resigned from government job to take active part in the movement And completely devoted to the writing work.
In 1936 The great storyteller passed away. The stories of Premchand are compiled in eight parts of Mansarovar. Sewa Sadan, Premashram, Rangbhoomi, Rejuvenation, Nirmala, Embezzlement, Karmabhoomi, Godan is his main novel. He played Hans, Jagran, Madhuri etc. class 9 hindi chapter 1 answers
He also edited magazines. In addition to fiction, Premchand wrote Essay and other types of prose writing were also done in abundance. Premchand Literature was considered a powerful medium of social change. whom he Seen the surroundings of the village and the city and lived its expression in his Found in fiction. Pathetic condition of farmers and workers, Dalits exploitation of women, plight of women in society and freedom movement etc.
Original themes of the works. The world of Premchand’s fiction is very wide. man in it No, animals and birds have also got amazing affinity. to the greatest To say simply and concisely in simple language is the main feature of Premchand’s writings.
FAQ Related to class 9 hindi chapter 1 question answer
1. Why would the attendance of the captive animals be taken in the Kanjihaus? do bailon ki katha class 9 question answer
Answer:-The attendance of the captive animals in the Kanzihaus would have been taken ncert class 9 hindi chapter 1 do bailon ki katha questions answers so that the number of the captive animals could be ascertained and whether any of them were part or dead.
2. Why did the little girl fall in love with the oxen class 9 hindi chapter 1 do bailon ki katha?
Answer:- The mother of the little girl was dead. She knew the pain of losing her mother. Therefore, ncert class 9 hindi chapter 1 do bailon ki katha solutions when he saw the suffering of diamonds and pearls, his love for them arose in his heart. He felt that they too were as unfortunate as him and were away from their master.
3. What ethical values have emerged through the bulls in the story do bailon ki katha class 9 question answer?
Answer:- The following ethical values have emerged through this story: Class 9 Hindi chapter 1 question answer
- One should always help a friend in times of adversity.
- One should always be alert and fight for freedom. class 9th hindi kshitij chapter 1 question answer
- Must be ready to sacrifice his own interests for the sake of his community.
- Freedom is a great value. In order to achieve this, cbse class 9 hindi kshitij chapter 1 solutions one must be ready to suffer great hardships.
Do bailon ki katha question answer
4. In the presented story, on the basis of which characteristics of the donkey, Premchand has indicated a new meaning by not using the traditional meaning of ‘fool’ towards it class 9 hindi chapter 1 question answers 2022?
Answer:- Premchand, on the basis of the qualities of donkey’s tolerance, class 9 hindi kshitij chapter 1 solution straightforwardness, non-anger, loss, profit, happiness, sorrow, etc., has described him as a class 9th hindi kshitij chapter 1 solution creature of saint nature instead of stupid, which due to too much ncert class 9 kshitij chapter 1 solution straightforwardness is not considered to be a letter of goods.
5. What events show that Hira and Moti had a close friendship?
Answer:- Heera and Moti both bulls had a deep friendship. This is clear through some passages of the story –
- Both used to express their love by licking and smelling each other.
- When these two bullocks were plowed in a plow or cart, ncert solutions of class 9 hindi kshitij chapter 1 both would try to bear the maximum burden themselves and give less burden to the other.
- After the mud was filled with straw, both of them used to put their mouth in the sound and sit together. After removing one’s mouth, the other would also remove it.
- When some people surrounded both of them to take them away from the field, do bailon ki katha class 9 question answer then the diamond came out, but when the pearl was caught, he also returned himself to be held hostage.
- When Hira refused to run away after breaking the wall of Kanjihaus, do bailon ki katha class 9 answers Moti did not run away despite having the opportunity.
Ncert class 9 hindi chapter 1 do bailon ki katha solutions
6. “But it is forbidden to blow horns on a woman’s caste, you forget that.” Explain Premchand’s attitude towards women through this statement of Heera do bailon ki katha question answer class 9.
Answer:- It is known from this statement of Hira that women were abused in society. They were subjected to physical torture. Therefore, these rules were made in society Class 9 Hindi chapter 1 question answer that the male society should not give corporal punishment to them. Diamonds and pearls are symbols of good human beings. Therefore his statements are applicable to civilized society. In uncivilized society, women used to be harassed.
7. How is the relationship between animals and humans expressed in the story in a society with peasant life? class 9 chapter 1 do bailon ki katha question answer
Answer:- Premchand has expressed the emotional relationship between man and animal in the life of the farmer through the two bullocks of diamond and pearl. Both bullocks of a farmer named Jhuri who loves his oxen very much and being possessed by this love. Hira and Moti do not want to live anywhere else except their master Jhuri.
Class 9 Hindi chapter 1 question answer It is clear from this that even animals are hungry for affection. They also express love by receiving love and they also express dissatisfaction by receiving anger and humiliation class 9 hindi kshitij chapter 1 question answer.
Class 9th hindi kshitij chapter 1 question answer
8. It is enough that the lives of nine and ten animals were saved. They will all give blessings’ – In the light of this statement of Moti, tell its characteristics according to do bailon ki katha class 9 question answer ncert .
Answer:- From this statement of pearl, the following characteristics emerge out of it in class 9 hindi do bailon ki katha question answer-
• He is optimistic because he still believes that he can break free from this captivity.
• He is not selfish. Instead of running away on his own, he gave all the other animals a chance to escape first.
9. Explain the meaning given in class 9 kshitij do bailon ki katha question answer –
(a) There must have been some hidden power in them, from which a man claiming superiority among the living beings is deprived.
(b) If that one roti would have quenched their hunger; But the heart of both of them got food.
(a) Diamond and pearl understood each other’s mind without saying a word. Often they used to think of affection for each other. Although man considers himself superior to all beings, class 9 hindi chapter do bailon ki katha question answer he also does not have this power.
(b) Heera and Moti were tied at Gaya’s house. Gaya had treated him with humiliation. That’s why they were angry. But then a little girl came and brought them a roti. His stomach could not be filled with that bread. do bailon ki katha class 9 exercise But his heart was satisfied after eating it. He felt the love of the girl and became happy.
Ncert class 9 hindi chapter 1 do bailon ki katha questions answers
10. Gaya gave the diamond pearl both times to eat dry straw because –
A. Gaya did not want to spend more on foreign oxen.
B. Due to poverty, buying cakes, etc. was not a matter of his bus.
c. He was very unhappy with the behavior of the diamond and pearl.
d. He was not aware of the contents of cakes etc.
Answer:- c. He was very unhappy with the behavior of the diamond and pearl.
composition and expression
11. Heera and Moti raised their voice against exploitation but torture was also right for them. Express your views on this reaction of diamond and pearl with reason.
Answer:- Diamond and pearl are against exploitation, they kept raising their voice against every exploitation. He opposed Jhuri’s brother-in-law to Gaya, then ate dry Rotis and sticks, then protested the injustice in Kanjihaus and fell into bondage. In my opinion, he has done right by opposing exploitation because what is the use of a living being exploited? Class 9 Hindi chapter 1 question answer. The oppressed receive nothing except fear and torture.
12. Do you think this story also refers to the story of independence?
Do bailon ki katha ke prashn uttar
Answer:- Premchand is a pre-independence writer. Its influence is also seen in his works. The story called “The Tale of Two Bullocks” is also not untouched by this. Whether human or animal subordination is not acceptable to anyone. Everyone wants to be free. The plot of the present story is also based on these thoughts.
Premchand has expressed the atrocities done by the British on Indians through man and animal. In this story, he has also said that freedom is not easy, do bailon ki katha class 9 ncert solutions one has to struggle continuously for it. Just as the people suffering from the atrocities of the British expressed their anger in the form of rebellion, similarly the anger of the bullocks towards Gaya also flared up in the form of struggle. In this way, this story is indirectly related to the spirit of freedom.
13. That’s enough.
Then I insist.
“He” and “also” are used to emphasize something in a sentence. Such words are called nipat. Select five such sentences in the story in which fall is used.
Answer:- ‘ Hi ‘ Nipat 1. A single victory made him worthy among the civilized castes of the world.
2. Surely there some secret power in them, from which human beings who claim superiority among living beings are deprived.
3. After the cake filled with straw, both of them use to get up together, put their mouth in the nand and sit together.
4. If one face, the other would also have been removed.
5. Only four had eaten grass, two men ran with sticks and surrounded both friends.
Class 9 hindi kshitij chapter 1 question answer
1. Dogs are also very poor animals
2. A permanent nostalgia.
3. On hearing four things, they eat sorrow, yet they are infamous.
4. This event was important but not unprecedented in the history of the village.
5. Jhuri did not touch them even with a flower stick. Both used to fly on hearing his voice. Killed here.
14. On the basis of the structure, differentiate the sentences and write the differences after sorting the clauses given in class 9 hindi chapter 1 question answer –
(a) The wall so that all the dead animals awakened.
(b) Suddenly a bearded man, whose eyes were red and his posture very hard, came.
(c) Heera said – ran away from Gaya’s house unnecessarily.
(d) If I sell, I will sell.
(e) If he had caught me, I would not have left it unattended.
Answer:- (a) Here is a compound sentence and a noun is a clause. (b) Here is a compound sentence, an adjective is a clause.
(c) Here is a compound sentence, a noun is a clause. solution of class 9 hindi chapter 1
(d) Here is a compound sentence, an adverb is a clause.
(e) Here is a compound sentence, and an adverb is a clause.
Class 9 hindi chapter 1
15.Idioms use in at different places in the story, sort out any five idioms and use them in sentences given in class 9 Hindi chapter 1 question answer.
Answer:- (1) Losing courage -After this failure, Rahul has lost his courage. class 9 hindi chapter 1 exercise
(2) Gaze – (looking continuously) He kept gazing at the door.
(3) Washing hands with life – (to die) This work is very dangerous. Even the slightest mistake can result in loss of life.
(4) Responding to brick with stone – (Stern response) On the battlefield, Indian soldiers answered the enemy’s brick with stone.
(5) Sweating of teeth – (Working hard) Rakesh’s teeth started sweating due to lifting such heavy stuff.